What is the Flex option?
You can cancel no later than 72 hours before your arrival, you will have NO reason or proof to provide!
Following your cancellation, you will receive a voucher, corresponding to 90% of the amount of the sum paid (excluding the FLEX option and cancellation insurance)
– You can cancel 72 hours before your arrival at the latest, you have no reason or proof to provide! Once this period has passed, you can no longer claim the Flex option. To benefit from it, the cancellation must relate to the entire stay included in the reservation.
– The cancellation request can be made via our contact form, by email at: email@example.com, or by phone at 02.51.58.86.58
– At the end of your cancellation, you will receive within 48 hours, by email, the reference of your voucher, corresponding to 90% of the amount paid (excluding Flex option and insurance).
This voucher can be used for a future reservation, to be made only at the Côté Plage campsite.
– This voucher will contain a code, to be entered during your next reservation, and the reduction will automatically apply to the total amount.
– this voucher valid for 18 months, from the arrival date of your initial stay. It will be sent to you by email within 48 hours after the request to cancel your stay.
– It will expire at the end of the validity period and cannot be replaced, exchanged or refunded.
– This reduction code cannot be split and can be used once.
– No minimum purchase. If the value of your voucher is greater than the total value of your new file, you will not be able to obtain a credit or refund of the remainder of your voucher.
– This voucher is personal, it can only be used for a file on which at least one of the participants appears.
– This voucher is not cumulative with a promotional offer.
– In the event of cancellation at the latest 72 hours before the initial arrival, the customer will be given a voucher with a value corresponding to 90% of the amount including tax of the sums paid. This voucher is
substitutes for any other reimbursement and by accepting it, the customer cannot therefore claim additional reimbursements in cash.